NASS Online MCQ Challenge
MCQ Challenge for 2020 - 21
How to win CASH Prizes?
- Class XI and XII students will get 12 tests from November to April
- Class VI to X students will get 08 tests from November to February
- Monthly 2 tests on second and fourth Saturdays as per given schedule
- Best 8 Scores will be considered for cash awards for Classes XI and XII. (80% marks needed to qualify)
- Best 5 Scores will be considered for cash awards for Classes VI to X. (80% marks needed to qualify)
- Toppers rank list is prepared by taking the average of the selected best scores
- You can attend the exam as per schedule
- The rank at the end of the submitted exam may not be the final rank of the student, as the exam will be conducted in different time slots.
- Winners will be intimated through mail, Phone or SMS
- Top 10 students from each class/course will get CASH AWARDS. (Minimum Average Score for CASH AWARD is 80%)
- First Prize -- Will be announced soon
- Second Prize -- Will be announced soon
- Third Prize -- Will be announced soon
- Fourth to Tenth Prizes -- Will be announced soon
- Schedule of exams is present in the website
- The exams will be on second and fourth Saturdays as per schedule
- Winners should email copy of their Valid School ID card and pasport size photograph when needed.
- NASS ONLINE PRACTISE PVT LTD reserves the sole right to abolish or alter the exam partially or completely with or without prior notice.