NASS Online MCQ Challenge
MCQ Challenge for 2020 - 21 academic year starts on July 2020
How to win CASH Prizes? (Details of 2019-20)
YOUR FIRST EXAM IS FREE ..................
- Click MCQ Challenge for Class XI, XII or Classes 6 to 10
- Click Register
- Fill the form using your Email ID and Mobile number
- Your name should be as in your school ID Card
- Select your respective class
- You will receive a verification code on your Mobile
- Enter it and proceed
- Log in using email ID and Password
- Buy Package "NASS Online MCQ Challenge" of your respective class
- Click "Add to cart" and "View bag" at the top right
- Click "Check out" at bottom right
- Apply coupon code "MCQ19"
- You will get 100% discount.
- Proced to pay
- You need not pay any money for your first exam.
- Go to My Exams - Paid Exam
- You can attend the exam as per schedule
- The Test is for 30 minutes with 30 questions
- Click Attempt Now (Blue button at the right end)
- Click your answers and Click "Save and Next"
- At the end click submit.
- For each correct response you will get 4 marks, and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response. No negative marking for unattempted questions.
- The rank at the end of the submitted exam may not be the final rank of the student, as the exam will be conducted in different time slots.
- Winners will be intimated though mail, Phone or SMS
- If you wish to take more exams you need to purchase Packages for Class XII or Classes 6 to 10.
- Top 10 students from each class/course will get CASH PRIZES every week. (Minimum Score for CASH PRIZE is 80%)
- First Prize -- Rs. 500.00
- Second Prize -- Rs. 300.00
- Third Prize -- Rs. 200.00
- Fourth to Tenth Prizes -- Rs. 100.00 each
- Schedule of exams is present in the website
- The exams will be on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- There will be 10 Weekly exams from 13th December 2019 to 16th February 2020
- Winners should email copy of their Valid School ID card and pasport size photograph when needed.
- NASS ONLINE PRACTISE PVT LTD reserves the sole right to abolish or alter the exam partially or completely with or without prior notice.