National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)
NTSE is a competitive examination for the Standard X students
NTSE is conducted in two levels.
The test includes
- Stage I -State level conducted by SCERT – For class X students
- Stage II – National level conducted by NCERT – For the qualifiers of stage I
- Paper I Mental Ability Test (MAT) – 100 questions, 120 minutes
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – 100 questions, 120 minutes (with questions on History, Civics, Geography, Economics, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.)
(All are 1 mark questions)
Reservation is given to students belonging to SC, ST and PH categories.
Scholarships (As per NTSE 2018-19 notification and is liable to change)
- 1250/- per month for Class XI and XII
- 2000/- per month for Undergraduates and Post Graduates
- For Ph D amount will be fixed in accordance with UGC norms